Visit Stylecaster to see what all of the below actually means...
1. Cover a blister with duct tape.
2. Portion out your not-so-healthy treats.
3. Add weight while blow drying.
4. Yell "F*CK!" to heal pain.
5. Make your playlists as long as each workout.
6. Bring the dog!
7. Drink a glass of lukewarm water with lemon (and cayenne pepper, if you dare) first thing every morning.
9. Can't sleep? Blame your cell phone.
10. Graffiti a water bottleTo ensure you're drinking water all day, use a Sharpie to mark up a water bottle with on-ehour intervals. Here's a step-by-step tutorial to check out!
11.Practice the 2/30 rule …
12. … And the 20/20/20 rule.
13. Work out too hard? Chow down on ginger.
14. Talk it out to build muscle.
15. Eat before you eat.
16. Track your meals with a printable (or digital) food journal.
17. Bag and freeze smoothie ingredients before you want the smoothie.
18. Sleep in a cold room to boost metabolism.
19. Book classes in advance.
20. Need a boost? Take a shot of liquid chlorophyll.
21. Smell an orange.
22. Use YouTube.
23. Google "how to make your own cleaning supplies."
24. Scour Pinterest.
25. Exercise with Popsicle sticks.
25. Shop on a full stomach.
26. Use your commute to relax
28. Plan ahead.
29. Pay yourself every time you exercise.
30. Use weight-loss apps
31. Run wrists under water.
32. If you're a breakfast person, eat it within 30 minutes of waking up.
33. Eating at home? Use an appetizer-sized plate.
34. Whiten teeth with a banana peel.
35. Always keep a packed gym bag.
36. Not feeling great? Give your exercise a 10 minute trial.
37. Need to sleep? Eat a kiwi
39. Whiten nails with toothpaste.
40. Make your phone or computer background a motivational quote.